I intended to send this to you, my fine friends/clients/future clients a couple of weeks ago but alas, the cobbler’s children have no shoes! It’s a new year full of hope and excitement, a national election to look forward to (or not!) and so much opportunity to do good work and achieve great success together.
In the News:
We always encourage our clients to give back and get engaged in their community. Doing good is good business! Here are a few recent stories showing that the JHL team literally puts it’s money, and our time, where our mouth is…
- Check out Jennifer on KEYE- We are Austin.
- Austin Woman magazine featured Jennifer and our team giving back. Jennifer served as Chair for the Austin Chamber’s Austin Gives program in 2015 so to be featured for that work as well as our team’s commitment to our community was such a treat.
- Also, we are happy to share this recent Austin Business Journal feature on Jennifer and JHL Company.
What’s Ahead for the Year:
The JHL team jumped right into 2016 with a full schedule of meetings, events and busy client projects. We could not be more excited to see what we accomplish this year for our clients and as a company!
A couple little events we are proud to be leading:
- Papal visit to Juarez - El Paso Sun Bowl Telecast Celebration Event February 17, 2016
- Children’s Advocacy Centers of Texas Women of Courage Brunch April 9, 2016
- 4th Annual Mack, Jack & McConaughey (MJ&M) April 14 – 15, 2016
- THBI Annual Summit, 20th Anniversary Celebration and Luminary Dinner May 5-6, 2016
Be our Neighbor:
Looking for office space in Austin? We are excited to be moving this year and looking for an awesome neighbor at 1403 Rio Grande. More info on our property for rent here: www.1403riogrande.com
We are thankful to know you and call you a friend of JHL! Here’s to making 2016 our most successful year!